Enlisted Design is seeking a full-time Account Manager to join our strategically minded Client Services team. We are looking for an individual who is detail-oriented, has a proactive attitude and great organizational skills.
This is a Junior to Mid-Level role. You will work closely with a Senior Account Manager to support our business with a major pet food company, managing packaging and branding projects. Special attention will be paid to applicants who have worked with pet and/or food and beverage brands and/or are enthusiastic about pet ownership. This is a fast-paced, important account with a great team, and the role provides significant opportunity for growth and advancement.
Core responsibilities and capabilities:
- Facilitate packaging design and print file production process
- Coordinate daily communication flow between internal and external project stakeholders
- Develop creative briefs and project plans
- Facilitate the presentation and handoff of project and print deliverables with client stakeholders
- Consolidate client feedback and review with internal teams
- Maintain project calendars and status updates
- Report on project status and escalate concerns
- Review and proofread deliverables
- Work within a highly collaborative team
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and team-oriented approach to your work
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Qualifications that are not required, but will strengthen candidacy:
- Agency or design studio experience
- Experience and/or interest in product design
- Social media management
- Affinity for dogs and/or cats
- Event coordination experience
To apply for the Account Manager position, please email your cover letter (stating why you want to work at Enlisted specifically) and resume to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to respond to all applicants.