Enlisted Design is seeking a full-time Account Manager to join our strategically minded Client Services team. We are looking for an individual who is detail oriented, with a proactive attitude and great organizational skills.
The position is a Junior to Mid-Level role, and will work with the support of a Senior Account Manager.
This position will support our business with a major pet food company, managing packaging and branding projects. Special attention will be paid to applicants who have worked with pet and/or food and beverage brands and/or are enthusiastic about pet ownership. It is a busy and important role with a great team and it provides opportunity for growth and advancement.
Core responsibilities and capabilities:
- Facilitate packaging design and print file production process
- Coordinate daily communication flow between internal and external project stakeholders
- Develop creative briefs and project plans
- Facilitate the presentation and handoff of project and print deliverables with client stakeholders
- Consolidate client feedback and review with internal teams
- Maintain project calendars and status updates
- Report on project status and escalate concerns
- Review and proofreading of deliverables
- Ability to function within a collaborative team
- A proactive attitude and team-oriented approach to your work
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Qualifications that are not required, but will strengthen candidacy:
- Agency or design studio experience
- Experience and/or interest in product design
- Social media management
- Affinity for dogs and/or cats
- Event coordination experience
To apply for the Account Manager position, please email your cover letter (stating why you want to work at Enlisted specifically), resume, and portfolio containing case studies that demonstrate your process and rationale to email@example.com. Note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to respond to all applicants.