Motion Graphics Internship Program
Based in Oakland, California, Enlisted creates innovative brand experiences for Fortune 500s and small startups. As a dynamic team of product and graphic designers, we are a collaborative studio with a focus on brand packaging as well as digital and physical product development.
Enlisted is piloting an intern program for motion graphics students or recent grads who want a chance to make a big impact at our studio. You'll collaborate closely with design teams, contributing on client projects, pitch decks, social media posts, and much more. We specialize in numerous consumer categories, including consumer tech, pet care, and food and beverage. Successful candidates will come to the role with:
- A deep foundation in graphic design, illustration, and an overall sharp design sensibility
- Proficiency in After Effects andAdobe Creative Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our internship offers firsthand experience working in a professional and award-winning design studio. You will benefit from cross-collaboration and seasoned and talented designers, and Enlisted will greatly benefit from your motion design capabilities. This is a full-time, paid internship. A valid US work visa is required.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio/reel to email@example.com.
- Summer 2017: June - late August/early September
- Application deadline: July 5
- No phone calls about the job.
- Due to the number of applicants, we are unable to respond to each email.