Senior Program Manager
Enlisted Design is a branding, packaging and industrial design firm. Our studio has been based out of Oakland since its beginning in 2008. We are a tight-knit, hard-working team, in a dog-friendly office. Our clients range from pet food to technology.
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager with a background in Industrial Design or Engineering and an overall passion for design.
Our Senior Program Managers lead and organize ever-evolving Industrial Design programs in the consumer lifestyle and tech space.
Core responsibilities and capabilities:
• Manage client expectations and the overall client/agency relationship.
• Manage all aspects of a project, from intake through completion.
• Develop and continually maintain systems and processes to help all aspects of the project run smoothly.
• Contribute to strategic vision.
• Demonstrate leadership and know how to obtain buy-in.
• Assist client and internal teams with identifying road blocks and contribute efficient solutions.
• Support project-based account managers.
• Build timelines that account for contingencies, recognize reality, and drive your team to meet key milestones.
• Assess and manage project resources, including freelancers and third-party vendors.
• Communicate clearly and effectively on paper and in person.
• Exhibit an uncanny eye for detail.
• Minimum five years of relevant experience working in a creative agency or client-side.
• Background in Engineering, Industrial Design, or related field.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Experience with and/or interest in business development, including pitching, drafting estimates and scopes of work.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Working knowledge of project management and collaboration software.
To apply for a role on our Client Services team, send your resume and a cover letter tailored to your interest in Enlisted to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the volume of email we receive, we will not be able to respond to all applicants.