Visual Design Internship Program
Based in Oakland, California, Enlisted creates innovative brand experiences for Fortune 500s and small startups. As a dynamic team of product and graphic designers, we are a collaborative studio with a focus on brand packaging as well as digital and physical product development.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate and enthusiastic about design with a proactive attitude and team-oriented approach. You'll collaborate closely with design teams, contributing on client projects in various industries. We specialize in numerous consumer categories, including consumer tech, pet care, and food and beverage. Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in design:
- Beautiful aesthetics and knowledge of color, layout, typography and photography
- Competent in basic photography, photo editing and color correction
- Competent in basic mechanical file production for smaller packaging projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
Our internship offers firsthand experience working in a professional and award-winning design studio. You will benefit from working with seasoned and talented designers who have many years of experience in the industry. This is a full-time, paid internship. A valid US work visa is required.
To apply, please send you cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.
- Summer 2017: June - late August/early September
- Application deadline: June 9
- No phone calls about the job.
- Due to the number of applicants, we are unable to respond to each email.